We’ve all heard a lot of climate change news—but what do you really know about it? Would you like simple, easy-to-understand answers to questions like:
- What causes climate change?
- What are the effects of deforestation and animal agriculture?
- How does climate change lead to instability and war?
- How to stop using fossil fuels?
- What can I do? How do I stop climate change?
This ecosystems video has got to be the best introduction to climate change ever created! It’s a really friendly overview, fun to watch and easy to grasp. A great explanation of ecosystems for kids age 2 to 102. I hope you enjoy it!
And if you’re hankering to take some action, check out Team GreenSaver! Join the families and individuals taking action together to make a real difference.